Divemaster Course | 2 -3 Months | 5000 THB deposit
Thinking of becoming a professional diver? Want a change of lifestyle and live the dream? Or just have a real passion for diving and want to improve your skills? Then the SSI Divemaster course is for you.
After becoming certified as an SSI Divemaster you will be authorised to:
- Lead certified divers on underwater tours
- Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organising and directing dives
- Assist an SSI Instructor during the training sessions for any SSI training course
- Conduct the Try Snorkel and Snorkeling Programme.
If you want to know more please contact us and one of our senior staff will be happy to answer any questions.
You must be at least 18 years old, have both SSI advance open water certification and SSI Stress and Rescue certifications or the equivalent, hold a current CPR, First Aid and Oxygen Provider qualification (within the last 24 months) and be physically fit for diving. You will need to submit a current medical signed by a physician within the last 12 months which you can do on Koh Tao.
- Divemaster certification 25,000
- Manuals 7,000
- SSI Registration 2,500
In order to make the most out your training, you will be expected to own or purchase some of your own equipment shortly after starting your training; including:
- Mask and Snorkel
- Dive Computer
- SMB (Surface Marker Buoy)
- Dive Slate
- Dive knife or cutting tool.
Should you need any help or guidance with regards to equipment purchase we are more than happy to help and can offer you discounts. Full equipment packages are also available.
If you are interested in becoming a Divemaster, then contact us now.